If you have existing subscriptions from other sources, like an internal system or a third-party billing solution (such as Zuora, Recurly, Chargify, or Chargebee), you can import them into Stripe Billing using the no code Billing migration toolkit or manual scripts using Stripe APIs.
The migration process:
- Set up your billing integration.
- Migrate your customer and payment processor information.
- Import your subscriptions to Stripe Billing.
Importing your subscriptions is the final stage for your Stripe Billing launch. You can expect this stage to take from a few hours to several days depending on the number of subscriptions you need to migrate.
Before you begin
You must know:
- Your current payment processor.
- Your current subscription provider.
- Your pricing model.
- How you want to charge your customers on a recurring basis.